- Follow the A40 towards Fishguard.
- Turn left at the roundabout before entering Fishguard onto the by-pass following signs for the Ferry terminal.
- Turn left at the roundabout at the bottom of the by-pass following the sea front towards the Ferry terminal.
- At the next roundabout turn left again and follow the A487 towards St Davids for approximately 1 mile until you reach the signs for Ivybridge on your left.
- Follow the A487 from Cardigan into Fishguard via the small picturesque harbor at Lower Town.
- Turn right at the roundabout at the center of Fishguard (Second Exit).
- Follow the road through Fishguard and into Goodwick (turning right again at the Fishguard by-pass roundabout).
- At the next roundabout turn left and follow the A487 towards St Davids for approximately a mile until you reach the signs for Ivybridge on your left.
From St Davids:
- Follow the A487 from St Davids until you reach Goodwick.
- The Ivybridge is on your right after entering the 30mph speed limit.